Catalonia Headlines for Sunday April 1st 2018
ERC calls "to sit down and talk" with Rajoy
ERC calls "to sit down and talk" with Rajoy. Pere Aragonès, new ERC strongman, argues for "a change in the pro-independence strategy" because he doesn't think a new investiture attempt of Puigdemont is viable.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- ERC calls "to sit down and talk" with Rajoy
- Pere Aragonès, new ERC strongman, argues for "a change in the pro-independence strategy"
- The Republican doesn't think a new investiture of Puigdemont is viable
- The advance of Ciudadanos and the Catalan blockage hound PP
- The Populars try to secure the traditional voter at a difficult crossroads
- Messi saves Barça's unbeaten run against Seville (2-2)
- The improvement in the GDP isn't reflected in salaries
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!