Catalonia Headlines for Monday April 1st 2019
Sánchez compares the right to the independence movement
Sánchez compares the right to the independence movement as he president enters the game in Catalonia with his offer of self-government and getting along and rejects a break-up saying "The Catalans don't want it".
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Sánchez compares the right to the independence movement
- The president enters the game in Catalonia with his offer of self-government and getting along
- The PSOE leader rejects a break-up "The Catalans don't want it"
- The parties dispute Spain's decisive rural vote on 28-A
- Tens of thousands of people in Madrid call out against depopulation
- Citizen offensive against the presence of asbestos
- The FAVB calls for measures against this material
- The comedian Zelenski gains an advantage in the presidential elections in Ukraine
- The actor competes for the position against the current incumbent Poroshenko
- The ECB and the Fed remake their deceleration plans
- The central banks delay the increase in interest rates at least until 2020
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!