Catalonia Headlines for Tuesday April 10th 2018
The King vindicates the impartiality of judges in Barcelona
King Felipe VI vindicates the impartiality of judges in Barcelona and recognises the "difficulty" and "responsibility" of their position as Lesmes defends the rule of law against "attempts to diminish it".
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- The King vindicates the impartiality of judges in Barcelona
- Felipe VI recognises the "difficulty" and "responsibility" of their position
- Lesmes defends the rule of law against "attempts to diminish it"
- The IMF warns that the ageing of the population will affect the GDP
- The Fund thinks it necessary for countries to favour the arrival of immigrants
- Israeli attack on a Syrian base after the killing with chemical weapons
- Trump assures that in the next few hours he'll give a strong answer to Al Assad
- Cs asks for the resignation of Cifuentes but not the no-confidence vote
- The PP tries to agree on a commission with Rivera's party to avoid the desertion of the president
- The University also investigates Pablo Casado's Master's Degree
- The PP leader says he doesn't remember if he went to class
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!