Catalonia Headlines for Monday April 15th 2019
Constitutional reform for Catalonia gains support
Constitutional reform for Catalonia gains support as 64% back a possible change in the Magna Carta and there is a rejection of a pardon for the prisoners by a large majority.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Constitutional reform for Catalonia gains support
- 64% back a possible change in the Magna Carta
- Rejection of a pardon for the prisoners by a large majority
- The socialists win in the legislative elections in Finland
- The Centre Party of the leaving prime minister comes third
- "I didn't think I could win a Pulitzer with a comedy"
- Interview with Andrew Sean Greer, author of the award-winning "Less"
- Spain has lost 87,000 very qualified workers in a decade due to the crisis
- The brain drain in the EU is also severe in Italy and has been taken advantage of in the UK and Germany
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!