Catalonia Headlines for Monday April 16th 2018
Multitudinous protest to demand freedom for the prisoners
Multitudinous protest to demand freedom for the prisoners and brings together independentists, union leaders and comuns as Puigdemont confirms that he wants to avoid elections without saying how.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Multitudinous protest to demand freedom for the prisoners
- The march brings together independentists and union leaders and comuns
- Puigdemont confirms that he wants to avoid elections without saying how
- PSOE's lack of confidence grows over Rajoy's management of Catalonia
- The Socialist leader maintains his support for 155 but questions public strategy
- Norwegian leads the US connection from El Prat
- The powerful offer explains the interest in buying the company
- The car parks of private buildings must adapt to the electric car
- The EU obliges all garages to have charging points before 2021
- Trump will sanction Russian companies for supporting Syria
- Today the US resumes the diplomatic route in the UN to promote a ceasefire
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!