Catalonia Headlines for Wednesday April 18th 2018
Tough criticism by the Supreme Court of German court for denying rebellion
Tough criticism of German court for denying rebellion by the Supreme Court, which asks what the accusation would be if it had happened in a land and the ex-consellers question justice in their declaration to Llarena.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Tough criticism by the Supreme Court of German court for denying rebellion
- The Supreme Court asks what the accusation would be if it had happened in a land
- The ex-consellers question justice in their declaration to Llarena
- Macron argues in Strasbourg for the rebirth of Europe
- The French leader receives applause from the liberals and lukewarm support from socialists and populars
- The sentence of "La Manada" is delayed because of differences between the judges
- The members of the tribunal already disagreed over whether to keep the accused in prison
- The IMF increases Spain's growth and minimises the effects of the Catalan crisis
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!