Catalonia Headlines for Thursday April 19th 2018
Rajoy will open funding without waiting for Catalonia
Rajoy will open funding without waiting for Catalonia and the Council of Finance Policy will meet in May even if there's no government as Moncloa's commitment comes after Susana Diaz's visit.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Rajoy will open funding without waiting for Catalonia
- The Council of Finance Policy will meet in May even if there's no government
- Moncloa's commitment comes after Susana Diaz's visit
- Revealed a plot against Iglesias that involves Errejón
- PSOE tried to sign Marchena for the candidacy of the Mayor of Madrid
- Castroism retires but leaves its succession settled
- Raul Castro's choice is his Number Twom Diaz-Canel
- Cordoniu is looking for a minor partner to reject its sale to Carlyle
- The Board wants to allow the exit of small shareholders who prefer liquidity
- Montoro must explain himself to the judge over 1-O
- Llarena asks the Minister to tell him why he didn't see misappropriation
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!