Catalonia Headlines for Friday April 20th 2018
Tension grows between Supreme Court and Government over 1-O
Tension grows between Supreme Court and Government over 1-O as the judge reveals the secret of a Guardia Civil report that replies to Montoro and Rivera demands the appearance of the Treasury Minister.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Tension grows between Supreme Court and Government over 1-O
- The judge reveals the secret of a Guardia Civil report that replies to Montoro
- Rivera demands the appearance of the Treasury Minister
- PNV facilitates the processing of accounts and gives time to withdraw the 155
- The Basque nationalists renounce presenting an amendment to the whole budget
- The Generalitat won't celebrate Sant Jordi due to lack of government
- There won't be institutional events because of the intervention
- Iglesias imposes a pact on Errejón after the plot
- Errejonism loses weight in the candidacy for the Community of Madrid
- The tourist sector asks Colau for more foreign promotion
- "There's only one thing worse than having tourists, and that's not having them" warn those affected
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!