Catalonia News Headlines for Wednesday 22nd April 2020
The Government rectifies and will let children go out from Sunday
The Government admits to the stop in the economy until the end of the year as the executive foresees that tourism, leisure, culture and airlines and Work wants an agreement with the social agents about the ERTE as an act of God.
- The Government rectifies and will let children go out from Sunday
- The pressure from Unidas Podemos forces Health to change plan that children under 14 could go to the shops with their parents
- The antibody tests find little immunity against Covid-19
- The possibility of quickly leaving behind the precautionary measures disappears
- Thousands of health workers because of defective masks
- The EU proposes dedicating 25% of the recuperation plan to tourism
- Fear of a financial crisis over petrol
- The collapse of oil companies affects the big banks in the US
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!