Catalonia Headlines for Friday April 27th 2018
Sentence agains "La Manada" causes wave of indignation
The sentence against "La Manada" causes a wave of indignation as the five are accused sentenced to 9 years for sexual abuse, not for rape and one of the judges defends the absolution because he appreciates "enjoyment" in the victim.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- The sentence against "La Manada" causes a wave of indignation
- The five accused sentenced to 9 years for sexual abuse, not for rape
- One of the judges defends the absolution because he appreciates "enjoyment" in the victim
- The economy loses 124,000 jobs in the first quarter
- In Catalonia the fall in occupation is by 12,900 people but unemployment falls
- The PP is looking for a provisional president in Madrid for a year
- Rajoy wants an MP "without a past" and counts out Cifuentes' number two
- The Constitutional Court blocks any possible investiture at a distance by Puigdemont
- The court warns the Parliament that any attempt of election without the candidate is suspended, which affects the law of the Presidency
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!