Catalonia Headlines for Tuesday April 3rd 2018
The October 1st leadership have little chance of leaving jail before the trial
The 1-O leadership have little chance of leaving jail before the trial as the Supreme Court thinks the leaders of the process don't show signs of rectification and Turull denounces the State's conflict of interest in an article.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- The October 1st leadership have little chance of leaving jail before the trial
- The Supreme Court thinks the leaders of the process don't show signs of rectification
- Turull denounces a conflict of interest in the State in an article
- The Prosecutor considers starting criminal proceedings against the CDR
- The public ministry warns that "they put constitutional order in danger"
- Registrations stagnate in Catalonia because of the companies
- In the first quarter the demand for companies fell by 18% compared to the previous year
- Barcelona-Madrid: global problems, different solutions
- A review of the politics of Carmena and Colau reveal that the former is tougher on the street vendors and kinder on tourism than her Barcelona homologue
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!