Catalonia Headlines for Friday April 5th 2019
Parlament urges Torra to call elections
Parlament urges Torra to call elections as the opposition imposes itself on the independence parties without the CUP and the president doesn't accept the punishment and blames the judges.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Parlament urges Torra to call elections
- The opposition imposes itself on the independence parties without the CUP
- The president doesn't accept the punishment and blames the judges
- NATO celebrates its 70 years more divided than ever
- The common front regarding Russia saves the Alliance's event in Washington
- Barcelona recovers the debate about the future of the Forum
- The bad smells and the festive events, pending issues
- The arrest of a man who helped his wife die reopens the debate about euthanasia
- Maria José Carrasco, ill in the terminal phase of multiple sclerosis, and her husband took the decision after the paralisation of the law
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!