Catalonia Headlines for Saturday April 7th 2018
Puigdemont asks Rajoy to sit down and talk
Puigdemont asks Rajoy to sit down and talk. The ex-president feels reinforced and calls for freedom for those in jail and the Supreme Court and the Public Prosecutor want to take the German sentence before the EU justice system.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Puigdemont asks Rajoy to sit down and talk
- The ex-president feels reinforced and freedom for those in jail
- The Supreme Court and the Public Prosecutor want to take the German sentence before the EU justice system
- Crimes go up again after eight years going down
- Criminality goes up 7.4% in Barcelona because of the number of robberies
- Tourists and the homeless village in Plaça de Catalunya "This wouldn't happen Kazakhstan"
- The PP Convention starts weighed down by the suspicions about Cifuentes
- An exchange of accusations between the rector of the university and the director of the master's degree while the Madrid president blames the university
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!