Catalonia Headlines for Monday April 9th 2018
The German court questions Piugdemont's misappropriation
German court questions Piugdemont's misappropriation and considers that it's unclear whether the ex-president ordered the payments as the judges also ask for proof that the State was damaged for the expenses.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- The German court questions Piugdemont's misappropriation
- The Tribunal considers that it's unclear whether the ex-president ordered the payments
- The judges also ask for proof that the State was damaged for the expenses
- The nationalist Orban ratifies his absolute majority in Hungary
- Massacre with chemical weapons by the Al Assad regime
- Trump elevates the tone against the Syrian government and threatens "to make it pay a high price"
- Rajoy: "They wanted to break the unity of Spain and they didn't manage it"
- The President of the PP tries to transmit optimism to his party with criticism of Ciudadanos and eluding references to the Cifuentes case
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!