Catalonia Headlines for Tuesday August 14th 2018
More migration control from Rabat depends on funds
More migration control from Rabat is waiting for funds as the Interior Minister has an informal meeting with his Moroccan homologue. Meanwhile, the Government refuses refuge to Aquarius in spite of Barcelona's offer.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- More migration control from Rabat depends on funds
- The Interior Minister has an informal meeting with his Moroccan homologue
- The Government doesn't give refuge to Aquarius in spite of Barcelona's offer
- Forn joins Trapero and asks to be left out of 17A
- The ANC won't attend the homage to the victims due to the presence of the King
- The Turkish crisis sinks the Euro and affects the emerging markets
- The European currency falls because fear of the effects on banks
- El Prat grows but stays behind Barajas this summer
- The Airport of Barcelona closes July 365,000 passengers behind Madrid
- Vigo Council and the Port accept blame for the accident
- The most probable cause of the collapse is a construction deficiency of the quay
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!