Catalonia Headlines for Wednesday August 29th 2018
Sánchez will refuse the consultation at the expense of the budget
Sánchez will refuse the consultation at the expense of the budget as PSOE's offer to Catalonia is more self-government and the 2019 accounts will be ready in November.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Sánchez will refuse the consultation at the expense of the budget
- PSOE's offer to Catalonia is more self-government
- The 2019 accounts will be ready in November
- Urkullu suggests freeing Junqueras to favour detente
- The Lehendakari is interested in a different discussion from the one with Puigdemont
- The Government doesn't allow the Attorney's Office to review the work of the Mossos
- Artadi confirms that in the clash over ribbons they only want to avoid threats or violence
- Xenophic outbreak in Germany after a murder
- Far right groups start an "immigrant hunt" in Chemnitz
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!