Catalonia Headlines for FRiday August 31st 2018
Sánchez warns Torra he will apply 155 if there's a break
Torra will challenge the State by defending a break. His speech on September 4th will mark the rhythm of an agitated political season and he will announce that he will disobey the Supreme Court if there is a decision against him.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Sánchez warns Torra he will apply 155 if there's a break
- The Government hopes ERC will moderate the President's plans
- La Moncloa proposes "dialogue within the law"
- The translator of the lawsuit against Llarena denies that the error was theirs
- From their version, we can deduce there was a manipulation of the original document
- PDECat oppose an increase in income tax for high earners
- Montero defends the rise negotiated with Podemos
- Scottish independence mocement divided over Salmond case
- The abuse accusation reveals a gao between the ex-SNP leader and his successor
- Argentina increases interest rates by 60% to support their currency
- The measure aims to stop the purchase of dollars after a week of turbulence
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!