Catalonia Headlines for FRiday August 31st 2018
Sánchez warns Torra he will apply 155 if there's a break
Torra will challenge the State by defending a break. His speech on September 4th will mark the rhythm of an agitated political season and he will announce that he will disobey the Supreme Court if there is a decision against him.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Sánchez warns Torra he will apply 155 if there's a break
- The Government hopes ERC will moderate the President's plans
- La Moncloa proposes "dialogue within the law"
- The translator of the lawsuit against Llarena denies that the error was theirs
- From their version, we can deduce there was a manipulation of the original document
- PDECat oppose an increase in income tax for high earners
- Montero defends the rise negotiated with Podemos
- Scottish independence mocement divided over Salmond case
- The abuse accusation reveals a gao between the ex-SNP leader and his successor
- Argentina increases interest rates by 60% to support their currency
- The measure aims to stop the purchase of dollars after a week of turbulence
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!