Catalonia Headlines for Wednesday August 8th 2018
The opposition attacks Colau over antisocial behaviour
Puigdemont and ERC clash over electoral plans as the Republicans make it clear that they won't join the ex-president's Crida. Junqueras reject the electoral advance that Torra is considering and the pro-independence parties and organisations are working on a route map.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Puigdemont and ERC clash over electoral plans
- The Republicans make it clear that they won't join the ex-president's Crida
- Junqueras rejects the electoral advance that Torra is considering
- The pro-independence parties and organisations are working on a route map
- CNI agents and Civil Guard visited the iman of Ripoll in prison four times
- The jihadi cell applied for quick loans in three banks to finance their plan
- A single liver saved two girls at the Vall d'Hebron
- Three donors make eight transplants possible in 24 hours
- The Government activates the first transfer of ETA prisoners to the Basque Country
- The reformed members Olga Sanz Martín and Javier Moreno Ramajo will finish their sentence in Vizcaya
- Anti-social behaviour and lack of security in Barcelona show the lack of police
- The deficit in new promotions of the Mossos and Urbana harm the ability to get on in the public space
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!