Catalonia Headlines for Sunday December 10th 2017
The pro-sovereignty majority gets less likely and three lists compete for victory
A new poll from La Vanguardia shows that the pro-independence parties look likely to lose the absolute majority and ERC, Ciudadanos and JxCat are all virtually tied on around 30 seats.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- The pro-sovereignty majority gets less likely and three lists compete for victory
- Pro-independence parties remain one or two seats away from the majority
- Puigdemont's list gets closer to ERC and now only three points separate them
- Esquerra, Ciudadanos and Junts per Catalunya dispute the victory
- ERC calls for tactical votes so that Cs isn't the most voted party
- Arrimadas manages to bring together 1,200 people for the first time at an event in Girons
- The double crime of Susqueda: what the reserevoir hides
- The young couple were murdered the day after arriving at the reservoir
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!