Catalonia Headlines for Monday December 11th 2017
57% are confident that there will be negotiation after December 21st
57% of Catalans think there will negotiation after December 21st, seven out of ten Catalans believe the economy suffered after the UDI and almost half take it for granted the process will continue.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- 57% are confident that there will be negotiation after December 21st
- Seven out of ten Catalans believe that the economy suffered after the UDI
- Almost half those surveyed take it for granted that the process will continue
- ERC advocates a return to the unilateral route if Rajoy offers dialogue
- Iceta vindicates PSC's experience compared with the Ciudadanos "experiment"
- Private capital covers the demand for old people's homes
- Insufficient public finance: the average price of a place is 1,984 Euros
- Colau will give a week of multi-consultations in the spring
- Barcelonans won't vote on the Diagonal tram connection
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!