Catalonia Headlines for Tuesday December 12th 2017
The Supreme Court will investigate more members of ERC and the CUP
The Supreme Court will investigate more members of ERC and the CUP, like Marta Rovira and Anna Gabriel, and the judge asks the Civil Guard for a report on the strategic committee for October 1st.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- The Supreme Court will investigate more members of ERC and the CUP
- The judge asks the Civil Guard for a report on the strategic committee for October 1st
- New investigations might affect Marta Rovira and Anna Gabriel
- The judge's steps that its already centred on the supposed rebellion
- Junqueras asks to leave prison in order to participate in the campaign
- The early morning removal of the works from Sijena tenses the debate over December 21st
- The Civil Guard transports 44 pieces from Lleida to the museum that isn't even ready yet
- Arrimadas claims "dialogue and generosity" to form a non-independentist government
- Catalans withdrew 6 billion from two local banks in a week
- Caixabank and Sabadell moved their head offices with the objective of calming down customers and investors
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!