Catalonia Headlines for Wednesday December 13th 2017
The Puigdemont-ERC rivalry marks the halfway point of the campaign
The Puigdemont-ERC rivalry marks the campaign halfway point. The ex-president believes an electoral victory will excuse him from the lawsuit but Esquerra doesn't promise to reinstate the government.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- The Puigdemont-ERC rivalry marks the halfway point of the campaign
- The ex-president believes an electoral victory will excuse him from the lawsuit
- Esquerra avoids the clash but doesn't promise to reinstate the government
- The Accounts Court confiscates Mas's house because of 9-N
- The measure, which is preventative, also affects other condemned ex-officials
- Santamaría defends 155 to Catalan business people
- The vice president assures in Fomento that the State will have more presence in Catalonia
- Playing at being a waiter or an engineer at the Children's Festival
- The City Council imposes a new direction on the fair
- Trump renews his crusade against immigrants
- The New York terrorist told Trump on Facebook "You have failed to protect your nation."
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!