Catalonia Headlines for Wednesday December 13th 2017
The Puigdemont-ERC rivalry marks the halfway point of the campaign
The Puigdemont-ERC rivalry marks the campaign halfway point. The ex-president believes an electoral victory will excuse him from the lawsuit but Esquerra doesn't promise to reinstate the government.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- The Puigdemont-ERC rivalry marks the halfway point of the campaign
- The ex-president believes an electoral victory will excuse him from the lawsuit
- Esquerra avoids the clash but doesn't promise to reinstate the government
- The Accounts Court confiscates Mas's house because of 9-N
- The measure, which is preventative, also affects other condemned ex-officials
- Santamaría defends 155 to Catalan business people
- The vice president assures in Fomento that the State will have more presence in Catalonia
- Playing at being a waiter or an engineer at the Children's Festival
- The City Council imposes a new direction on the fair
- Trump renews his crusade against immigrants
- The New York terrorist told Trump on Facebook "You have failed to protect your nation."
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!