Catalonia Headlines for Thursday December 14th 2017
The parties fear that 21-D throws up an ungovernable result
The parties fear 21-D throws up an ungovernable result and the leaders of JxCat, Esquerra and Ciudadanos calls for a tactical vote while Iceta admits the chances of a repeat election in public.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- The parties fear that 21-D throws up an ungovernable result
- The leaders of JxCat, Esquerra and Ciudadanos make calls in favour of a tactical vote
- Iceta admits the possibility of an electoral repetition in public
- Rajoy doubles his presence in Catalonia to fight the rise in Ciudadanos
- ERC will give a rally at the gates of Estremera jail where Junqueras is imprisoned
- Josep Rull: The 155 is the application of the PP's political programme
- A major parliamentary setback obliges May to put Brexit to a vote
- The prime minister suffers a heavy defeat at the hands of rebel tories
- Barcelona will lead a European chips project
- A supercomputer will develop an EU plan to gain competivity over the US
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!