Catalonia Headlines for Tuesday December 19th 2017
The battle between Puigdemont and Junqueras worsens
Battle between Puigdemont and Junqueras worsens as the ERC leader hopes to be invested and is in prison "because he's consequent" and the ex-president insists on his restitution to return from Brussels.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- The battle between Puigdemont and Junqueras worsens
- The leader of ERC hopes to be invested and is in prison "because he's consequent"
- The ex-president insists on his restitution to return from Brussels
- Rajoy will raise the minimum wage to 735.9 euros in 2018, 4% more
- The government announces more "important increases" in 2019 and 2020
- Buying lottery based on political ideas
- La Grossa goes up and lottery vendors see a fall in El Gordo
- Interview: Michel Barnier: European Brexit Negotiator: "The EU will not tolerate disloyal competition from London"
- The arrival of migrants by sea to Spain grows
- This year 21,000 arrivals have been counted compared with 13,000 in 2016
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!