Catalonia Headlines for Saturday December 2nd 2017
The ex-consellers accept they will keep within the Constitution
Ex-consellers and Jordis accept they will keep within the Constitution and judge will decide whether to release them on Monday. Junqueras and Romeva don't answer the prosecutor, who demands prison.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- The ex-consellers accept they will keep within the Constitution
- The politicians and the Jordis declare and the judge will decide whether to release them on Monday
- Junqueras and Romeva don't answer the prosecutor, who continues to demand prison
- Rajoy includes territorial cohesion in the Security Strategy
- The Spanish government's plan guarantees that there won't be any computer interference on December 21st
- The "new man" knocks on the door
- Anthropologists and sociologists outline another male role
- The prosecutor encloses Trump's team for Russiagate
- The pension bonus uses up the State's credit
- The ministry consumes the budget line fee and almost uses up the reserve fund
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!