Catalonia Headlines for Wednesday December 20th 2017
Last push to break the stalemate between the blocs
Last push to break the draw between the blocs as Catalonia closes a divided campaign with what will probably be a high participation. Disagreement between parties points to an ungovernable Parliament.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Last push to break the stalemate between the blocs
- Catalonia closes a divided campaign and tightens what will be a high participation
- The vetoes between parties points to a difficult to govern Parliament
- ERC reinforces the message of repression with a rally at the prison
- Puigdemont says that "the State's lack of neutrality in the campaign will affect the result"
- Rajoy fully commits in the last stretch in support of Albiol
- Domènech "We will help Esquerra to get away from the unilateral route"
- The Comuns gamble on forming "a transversal government"
- The minimum wage will go up to €850 in three years
- Employment agrees with employers' associations and unions a gradual 20% increase until 2020
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!