Catalonia Headlines for Wednesday December 20th 2017
Last push to break the stalemate between the blocs
Last push to break the draw between the blocs as Catalonia closes a divided campaign with what will probably be a high participation. Disagreement between parties points to an ungovernable Parliament.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Last push to break the stalemate between the blocs
- Catalonia closes a divided campaign and tightens what will be a high participation
- The vetoes between parties points to a difficult to govern Parliament
- ERC reinforces the message of repression with a rally at the prison
- Puigdemont says that "the State's lack of neutrality in the campaign will affect the result"
- Rajoy fully commits in the last stretch in support of Albiol
- Domènech "We will help Esquerra to get away from the unilateral route"
- The Comuns gamble on forming "a transversal government"
- The minimum wage will go up to €850 in three years
- Employment agrees with employers' associations and unions a gradual 20% increase until 2020
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!