Catalonia Headlines for Wednesday December 27th 2017
The minimum wage will go up 20% if the GDP gains 2.5%
The minimum wage will go up 20% if the GDP gains 2.5% as government and social agencies agree a gradual increase until 2020, which will be related to the number of affiliates.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- The minimum wage will go up 20% if the GDP gains 2.5%
- Government and social agencies agree a gradual increase until 2020
- The increase is related to the number of affiliates
- Sexist murder on Christmas Day: victim 48 of the year
- A man knifes his 30-year-old partner to death in Sant Adrià de Besos
- PP pressurises Cs to respect their position as main force
- The Populars ask Arrimadas to condition the election to the Bureau of Parliament
- Interior withdraws the police deployed in Catalonia for October 1st
- The operation will be considered closed on Saturday after the controversy over the accommodation conditions of the officers
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!