Catalonia Headlines for Thursday December 28th 2017
The Catalan economy already grows less than the Spanish average
Catalan economy already grows less than Spanish average as Bank of Spain detects lower increase in consumption and foreign tourism and warns the political crisis might affect employment and housing.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- The Catalan economy already grows less than the Spanish average
- The Bank of Spain detects lower increase in consumption and foreign tourism
- It warns that the political crisis might affect employment and housing
- The group maintains an 0.8% rhythm in the fourth quarter
- Jordi Pujol Ferrusola goes free paying half a million bail
- The oldest Pujol has been in the prison of Soto del Real for 8 months
- The Parliament appeals the intervention of the Catalan government to the Constitutional Court
- The doubt over Puigdemont hinders the negotiation on the Bureau of Parliament
- Junts per Catalunya and the CUP meet without Esquerra while opposition calls for pluralism
- May's strategy to confront Europeans against each other
- May offers money in exchange for including the finances of the agreement
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!