Catalonia News Headlines for Friday December 28th 2018
Vox already wants to condition the investiture in Andalusia
Vox wants to condition the investiture in Andalusia as the agreement between PP and Cs seats the far right on the Bureau of Parliament. The two parties refuse to negotiate the programme with Vox for now and Valls relativises Ciudadanos' pact because it isn't about governing.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Vox already wants to condition the investiture in Andalusia
- The agreement between PP and Cs seats the far right on the Bureau of Parliament
- The two parties refuse to negotiate the programme with the new force for now
- Valls relativises Ciudadanos' pact because it isn't about governing
- The Supreme Court passes the trial against part of the Bureau of Parliament to the TSJC
- The court divides the case and keeps those accused of rebellion and not of disobedience
- Offensive by the ANC for the professional organisations
- The association wants to capture rectorates, unions, colleges . . .
- The local policeman who killed the dog repelled a second attack
- The report indicates that the officer from Barcelona shot after warning the owner to tie it up
- El Prat reaches 50 million travellers and consolidates as Europe's seventh airport
- The Barcelona airport grows by 5.1% despite an increase in late flights
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!