Catalonia Headlines for Friday December 29th 2017
Ciudadanos support Rajoy's Catalan strategy
Ciudadanos supports Rajoy's Catalan strategy and aspire to preside the Catalan Parliament as the most voted party as ERC takes for granted that Puigdemont won't return from Brussels.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Ciudadanos support Rajoy's Catalan strategy
- Rivera and the president coincide on thinking that 155 has to continue until there's a Catalan government
- Cs already aspire to preside the Parliament as the most voted party
- ERC takes it for granted that Puigdemont won't return from Brussels
- The republicans urge JxCat to take a stance on the presidency
- International tourism descends for the second month in Catalonia
- The Spanish market goes up 7.4% in November and is now more than the number of visitors for all 2016
- The traffic policewoman arrested for killing her partner wanted to kill her her ex
- Rosa Peral tried to hire an assassin to commit the crime in prison
- Italy calls crucial elections for Europe
- Grillo's populist movement leads the polls
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!