Catalonia Headlines for Saturday December 30th 2017
Rajoy forces Puigdemont to decide if he'll return soon
Rajoy forces Puigdemont to decide if he'll return soon by calling Parliament on January 17th and the investiture debate on the 31st as JxCat confirms it will invest the ex-president.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Rajoy forces Puigdemont to decide if he'll return soon
- The President adds pressure by calling Parliament on January 17th
- The deadlines get shorter: the investiture debate will be on the 31st
- Junts per Catalunya confirms it will invest the ex-president
- The party warns that anyone who doesn't want Puigdemont "doesn't believe in democracy"
- A Galician drug dealer arrested over the disappearance of Diana Quer
- The Civil Guard arrests "el Chicle" and his wife as co-author of the crime
- The Government increases pensions by 0.25% in spite of the fact that price rise predicted for 2018 is 1.5%
- The loss of purchasing power will be added to the loss suffered by pensioners during this tax year, greater than a point
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!