Catalonia News Headlines for Sunday December 30th 2018
The Generalitat announces that it will stop financing itself through the FLA
Torra wants dialogue but calls to "rebel against injustice". The President calls for unity and "to make the walls of oppression fall" and considers that Sánchez should open a "credible, sincere and valiant" negotiation.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Torra wants dialogue but calls to "rebel against injustice"
- The President calls for unity and "to make the walls of oppression fall"
- He considers that Sánchez should open a "credible, sincere and valiant" negotiation
- PDECat show their divisions in Congress over the budget
- Freeze on prices of basic services in an election year
- The rises avoid gas, water and transport and affect tolls, postal mail and and mobile phones
- The twelves months that undermined Facebook's credibility
- The users' data leak the origin of a horrible year
- Deaths on Catalan roads up 12%
- The year ends with 185 lost lives
- A French soldier detained with weapons in Sagrada Familia
- The man had detinators in a rucksack and had a pistol in his car
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!