Catalonia Headlines for Monday December 4th 2017
Two judges define the future of Puigdemont and Junqueras
Two judges define Puigdemont and Junqueras' future as a Belgian court hears the sacked president's plea against his extradition and the ERC leader hopes the Supreme Court allows him to campaign.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Two judges define the future of Puigdemont and Junqueras
- The Belgian court hears the sacked president's plea against his extradition
- The leader of ERC hopes the Supreme Court allows him to participate in the campaign
- What the campaign photos, slogans and colours reveal
- The judiciary rejects 50% of the protection orders for mistreated women
- The majority are refused in Amposta and Arenys de Mar and 95% are admitted in Cartagena
- The Eurogroup chooses a leader and Guindos reserves himself for the ECB
- Four candidates aspire to direct the euro club today
- Trump attacks the FBI as he sees himself hounded by Russiagate
- A lawyer assumes a presidential tweet faced with suspicion of the judiciary
- Barcelona will Turó de la Rovira of asbestos
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!