Catalonia Headlines for Tuesday December 5th 2017
The campaign starts without the pro-independence candidates
The campaign starts without the pro-independence candidates as the Supreme Court keeps Junqueras, Forn, Sànchez and Cuixart in prison because it believes that the risk of recividism is higher.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- The campaign starts without the pro-independence candidates
- The Supreme Court keeps Junqueras, Forn, Sànchez and Cuixart in prison
- The judge believes that their role was greater and the risk of their recividism is more serious
- The Belgian judiciary hear Puigdemont and will decided whether it will extradite him on December 14th
- Ciudadanos go through the roof and is close to the majority according to CIS
- The surprise of the survey is that Arrimadas would beat ERC in votes and would draw on seats
- Iceta proposes returning to "the politics of the great pacts"
- Ireland, the last obstacle for an agreement over Brexit
- The agreement between the EU and London is within arm's length for the first time
- The stoppage in November in Catalonia marks the worst results since 2009
- Unemployment increases by 7,400 people and the number of affiliates to the Social Security decreases by more than 4,000
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!