Catalonia Headlines for Thursday December 7th 2017
Rajoy delays a possible reform of the Constitution
La Vanguardia leads with the reform of the Constitution while the big news in Catalonia is the trip thousands of Catalans are making to Brussels in support of the Catalan government in exile.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Rajoy delays a possible reform of the Constitution
- The president says that it will be reformed once it is known "what has to be done"
- He warns that under no circumstances will it involve making the Catalan independence movement happy
- Puigdemont will stay in Belgium because of "lack of guarantees" in Spain
- The ex-president says "the Spanish state is scared of making a fool of itself"
- The hotels in Barcelona try to save Christmas
- The sector reduces prices with last-minute offers
- Trump defies the international community and recognises Jerusalem as the Israeli capital
- The US president hopes his gesture contributes to the peace process between Israelis and Palestinians
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!