Catalonia Headlines for Saturday December 9th 2017
London agrees to a divorce with the EU which will come out expensive
La Vanguardia leads with Theresa May's Brexit deal agreeing to pay the EU 45 billion in order to be able to negotiate the commercial and security agreements.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- London agrees to a divorce with the EU which will come out expensive
- May cedes in order to negotiate the commercial and security agreements
- The British assume a debt of 45 billion
- Clash between Puigdemont and ERC over who should be president
- Esquerra reminds the JxCat president that he won't be able to attend the investiture
- Rajoy asks for the useful vote "not dependent on any deals"
- Iceta shows unity with the Valencian president on the financing improvement
- Arrimadas, Ciudadanos leader, launches a plan to grab a deputy from the PP in Lleida
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!