Catalonia Headlines for Thursday February 1st 2018
Puigdemont confesses in private "It's over!"
In a private mobile message to Toni Comín, Puigdemont confesses "It's over!" and complicate the investiture even more. The candidate feels he has been "sacrificed" by his own and accepts that Moncloa will win.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Puigdemont confesses in private "It's over!"
- The mobile message from the ex-president to Comín complicate the investiture even more
- The candidate feels "sacrificed" by his own and accepts that Moncloa will win
- The Constitutional Court will resolve the appeal in March
- The Mobile calls for stability in order to stay in Barcelona
- The organisation reiterates its warning against political uncertainty
- Trump's arrogance eclipses his State of the Nation address
- The call for collaboration to the Democrat opposition loses forces because of his partidist tone
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!