Catalonia Headlines for Monday February 11th 2019
The poor mobilisation of the right gives Sánchez wings
The poor mobilisation of the right gives Sánchez wings as PP, Cs and Vox brings 45,000 people to Madrid who demand elections and the President accuses the opposition of dividing the country.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- The poor mobilisation of the right gives Sánchez wings
- PP, Cs and Vox brings 45,000 people to Madrid who demand elections
- The President accuses the opposition of dividing the country
- More than 400 mayors call for a "just and impartial" trial
- Colau calls on Sánchez to insist on dialogue because it's what "the majority" wants
- The masculine role harms boys and men
- New guide by the American Psychological Association
- Japan and the EU debut the biggest free trade area in the world
- European save 1000 millions in duties
- The new gasduct between Russia and Germany divides Europe
- The construction of North Stream 2 worries some EU countries
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!