Catalonia Headlines for Tuesday February 13th 2018
Fomento announces a new passenger terminal at El Prat
Fomento announces a new passenger terminal at El Prat with a shuttle that will link the intercontinental routes building with T1 and Girona Airport will be the fourth runway with an AVE connection from Sants.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Fomento announces a new passenger terminal at El Prat
- The shuttle will link the intercontinental routes building with T1
- Girona Airport will be the fourth runway with an AVE connection from Sants
- Granados accuses Aguirre and Cifuentes of financing the PP illegally
- The ex-secretary general of the party in Madrid also implicates Ignacio González
- Barcelona will install prefabricated flats for social housing
- The City Councils thinks that this way it will be able to attend the deficit of protected housing quickly
- Junqueras discounts an effective presidency by Puigdemont from Brussels
- The Republicans only admot to "giving content" the office of ex-president but it won't have power over "a puppet in Catalonia"
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!