Catalonia Headlines for Thursday February 14th 2019
The independence parties veto the budget and wear out the legislature
The independence parties veto the budget and wear out the legislature and after the break with ERC and PDECat Sánchez will announce the election date on Friday as Casado already sees himself in La Moncloa Andalusia-style with Cs and external support from Vox.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- The independence parties veto the budget and wear out the legislature
- After the break with ERC and PDECat Sánchez will announce the election date on Friday
- Casado already sees himself in La Moncloa Andalsia-style with Cs and external support from Vox
- The Catalan government blames the president, while a battle between partners in the Generalitat looks likely
- Foment and the Chamber lament the loss of investment
- The Unions see a lost opportunity to recover rights
- The State moves away from the deficit objectives
- The Prosecutors reply to the Defence that they are exercising "the defence of democracy"
- The first intervention of the Public Prosecution doesn't allow anyone to think that they have any intention of reducing their conclusions at the end of the "process" trial
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!