Catalonia Headlines for Thursday February 15th 2018
Part of the autonomic debt could become perpetual
Part of the autonomic debt could become perpetual as Montoro is studying a formula a refund or expiration date. The proposed idea isn't a release but in practice the state won't collect the debt.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Part of the autonomic debt could become perpetual
- Montoro is studying a formula a refund or expiration date
- The proposed idea isn't a release but in practice the state won't collect
- Marta Pascal: Coordinator of PDeCat "The margins to find a solution are in the Statute and the Constitution"
- PP and C's compete to see who opposes nationalism most
- The populars increase tension by digging into the orange party's finances
- Juncker clashes with Merkel over the way his successor is elected
- The president of the European Commission wants the position to continue being linked to the electoral results
- Barcelona will build prefabricated social housing
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!