Catalonia Headlines for Friday February 16th 2018
The Spanish Government considers reducing Catalan immersion
The Spanish Government considers reducing Catalan immersion and Rajoy could use Article 155 in order to include in registration as all parties apart from PP and Cs criticise the possible measure.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- The Spanish Government considers reducing Catalan immersion
- Rajoy could use the 155 in order to include in registration
- All parties apart from PP and Cs criticise the possible measure
- The Civil Guard links Artadi with preparation for the referendum
- Viver Pi-Sunyer tells the judge that his influence on the process "is a myth"
- The position of PDECat divides the pro-sovereignty bloc
- Pascal asks for a stable government within the law in La Vanguardia
- The killer in Florida was a member of a group of white racists
- A blogger warns the FBI how Cruz bragged about a future school killing on social media
- The first test for going to the ECB doesn't favour Guindos
- The non-binding verdict of the European MPs gives higher marks to the Irish candidate
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!