Catalonia Headlines for Saturday February 16th 2019
Sánchez accepts the challenge of 28-A to try and stop the Right
Sánchez accepts the challenge of 28-A to try and stop the right as the President gambles on mobilising the progressive vote and Casado will ask Rivera to promise not to support PSOE.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Sánchez accepts the challenge of 28-A to try and stop the Right
- The President gambles on mobilising the progressive vote
- Casado will ask Rivera to promise not to support PSOE
- Business leaders hope the elections bring more stability
- The Unions ask the government to last out the legislature and passes measures by decree
- The Supreme Court has no intention of interrupting the 1-O trial
- The judges want to speed up the hearing and avoid coinciding with the campaign
- Trump declares a national emergency due to risk of "invasion"
- The President ignores the warnings and uses extraordinary measures to be able to finance the wall
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!