Catalonia Headlines for Friday February 2nd 2018
ERC increases pressure on Puigdemont to stand aside
ERC increases pressure on Puigdemont to stand aside while Junqueras insists on a "legitimate symbolic" presidency and "executive" one and JxCat answers telling the Republicans not to delay the investiture.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- ERC increases pressure on Puigdemont to stand aside
- Junqueras insists on a "legitimate symbolic" presidency and "executive" one
- JxCat answers telling the Republicans not to delay the investiture
- The Justice Minister takes for granted that the prisoners will be disqualified
- PSOE, C's and the independence parties criticise Català for preempting the judges
- The Constitutional Court thinks that the investiture deadline is already activated
- Division between the parties on the two-month margin
- Tourism falls 14% in Catalonia in December
- In spite of the decrease in the last quarter, the community continues as highest receptor
- Poland legally punishes anyone who blames the country for Nazi crimes
- Prison sentences for using expressions like "Polish concentration camps"
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!