Catalonia Headlines for Wednesday February 20th 2019
The campaign dynamites the pension agreement
The campaign dynamites the pension agreement as the pact of Toledo fails for the first time since its creation in 1995 and Podemos questions parts of the text and the PP blocks the negotiation.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- The campaign dynamites the pension agreement
- The pact of Toledo fails for the first time since its creation in 1995
- Podemos questions parts of the text and the PP blocks the negotiation
- The declarations of Turull and Romeva emphasise the non-violence
- "The citizens of Catalonia aren't sheep" responds the ex-conseller of the Presidency to the prosecution
- The Catalan government cancels its agenda to join the strike
- Sánchez accuses ERC and PDECAt of living off the Catalan conflict like the PP
- Esquerra blames the President for not having "political courage"
- The case of the Llanes councillor is resolved: it was because of jealousy
- The IU councillor was having an affair with his cousin-in-law and was murdered by contract
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!