Catalonia Headlines for Friday February 22nd 2019
A poorly supported strike alters mobility
A poorly supported strike alters mobility and the stop was noted in education and was minimum in health, industry and commerce and RENFE stopped 2.8% and the metro 12% but the pickets closed various lines.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- A poorly supported strike alters mobility
- The stop was noted in education and was minimum in health, industry and commerce
- RENFE stopped 2.8% and the metro 12% but the pickets closed various lines
- The Pope announces "concrete and effective" measures against pederasty
- The bishop's conferences present 21 proposals to combat the consequences
- Tha abbot of Montserrat admits he heard rumours of abuse
- The neighbourhoods organise faced with the scarcety of Guardia Urban patrols
- Private security and surveillance cameras are the alternatives
- Jordi Sànchez defends that he called a peaceful protest in front of the Conselleria d'Economia
- "We behaved like magician's apprentices" claims ex-conseller Vila about the Catalan government and the popular pressure to declare independence
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!