Catalonia Headlines for Monday February 4th 2019
Sánchez will recognise Guiadó as President
Sánchez will recognise Guiadó as President as the Government will support Venezuela's new leader "clearly and expressly" and Trump argues that military intervention "is an option".
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Sánchez will recognise Guiadó as President
- The Government will support Venezuela's new leader "clearly and expressly"
- Trump argues that military intervention "is an option"
- The bailout of the toll system in Catalonia costs 4200 million
- The calculation includes the paid motorways and the hidden finances
- Jesús Vidal: Goya for the Best New Actor "It's not fair that handicapped people are labelled"
- Six arrested in Sabadell for a multiple sex attack
- The victim was a young 18-year-old girl and managed to escape by running away from her aggressors
- The theft of mobile phones is out of control thanks to the black market
- The telephones stolen in bulk in Barcelona are resold and sent to Morocco
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!