Catalonia Headlines for Wednesday February 7th 2018
Sànchez will stay in prison as JxCat supports the unilateral option
Sànchez will stay in prison because JxCat supports the unilateral option. The Supreme Court refuses liberty to the ex-leader of the ANC because of the risk of criminal recidivism and the judge recalls that he is an MP and that Puigdemont is pushing unlawfulness.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Sànchez will stay in prison as JxCat supports the unilateral option
- The Supreme Court refuses liberty to the ex-leader of the ANC because of the risk of criminal recidivism
- The judge recalls that he is an MP and that Puigdemont is pushing unlawfulness
- Fainé leaves the presidency of Gas Natural in Reynés's hands
- The new director will also assume Vilaseca's executive functions
- Colau employs her successor in PAH as an advisor to the mayor's office
- The activist Carlos Macias joins to "strengthen housing policies"
- The Ibex loses 2.5% because of the concern caused by Wall Street
- In line with the rest of European market, the Spanish index falls below 10,000 points and goes back to the level of March 2017
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!