Catalonia Headlines for Thursday February 8th 2018
Puigdemont's plans reopen divisions with ERC
Puigdemont's plans reopen the divisions with ERC, who mistrust the change in the Presidency law because the proposal situates the political command in Brussels.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Puigdemont's plans reopen divisions with ERC
- The Republicans mistrust the change in the Presidency law
- The proposal situates the political command in Brussels
- De los Cobos stood Forn up at police meeting for October 1st
- The SPD grabs power from Merkel in a new grand coalition in Germany
- Schultz's Social Democrats keep the powerfil Ministry of Finance
- A group of handicapped people report a monitor for sexual aggression
- The judge investigates eight cases of abuse in school activities in Barcelona
- Guindos will still be a minister until he knows whether he's going the the ECB
- The European Council will name the new Vice President of the central bank on March 23rd
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!