Catalonia Headlines for Friday February 8th 2019
Felipe González joins in pressurising Sánchez
Felipe González joins in pressurising Sánchez as the ex-president thinks the figure of the mediator is an "institutional degradation" while Moncloa stays firm and PDECat presents its veto on the budget.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Felipe González joins in pressurising Sánchez
- The ex-president thinks the figure of the mediator is an "institutional degradation"
- Moncloa stays firm and PDECat presents its veto on the budget
- Casado raises the pitch of his attacks on the president of the government even more
- The PP will compare the pro-independence agenda to ETA and wants to abolish the abortion law
- The hotel of Drassanes claims 70 million from the City Council
- The residents call for solution to the narco-camp
- Italian support for the "yellow vest" opens a crisis with FRance without precedent
- Paris calls the ambassador after finding out the vice Prime Ministe Di Maio met with demonstrators in the French capital
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!